Our Approach To Your Success
When it comes to laminating, every project is unique. Customers and prospective customers alike contact us with very specific requirements, goals, and applications that they are trying to achieve.
In many cases, their goals are so unique and specific, that they are unable to find a converter that is experienced, capable, or flexible enough to accommodate their requirements.
Some are looking to lamination as a solution to add strength to their substrates, others are looking to add wet strength and water protection, while others simply want to increase thickness to their materials but are unable to with their current manufacturing processes. These are just a few examples, as the list goes on and on.
As a result of our 35+ years of laminating expertise and experience, we have developed a process driven mindset on how we approach each laminating project.
Here is our approach on each and every laminating project:
- Start with the End in Mind. This starts with doing our homework up front. It begins with a conversation in which we discuss with you the goals and results that you are looking to achieve. This includes reviewing your specifications, understanding your product, its application, the challenges you are facing, and what you are looking to accomplish with your product in your markets.
- Develop a Plan: With this information, our team draws upon their experience and expertise to develop an action plan. This includes reviewing the properties of your substrates, adhesive selection, machine set up, and researching past lamination projects for insight.
- Options: We will review this plan with you, address any concerns you may have, and together determine our next steps moving forward.
- Test and Trial Runs: a majority of all long-term lamination projects involve a test and trial phase. At this point, we take all of your information and implement on a small scale. We deliver a sample run for you and your team to test and approve.
- Develop a Short and Long-Term Production Strategy: As your product is introduced in to the market, we work alongside of you as you as demand grows. This includes short and long run capabilities, building and storage of safety stock, logistics, and warehousing.
Nichols Paper is an industry leader in providing value added printing and converting solutions to companies in a wide range of markets and applications.
We understand that your project is important, unique, and requires a customized solution to produce a quality product and achieve the results you need.
We are here to help you at every stage from new product development through production:
- Initial idea, concept, and design
- Test and trial
- Short and long run production
- Strategic sourcing and supply chain solutions
Start your conversation with us today. Let us evaluate your lamination project and determine the path forward…