Flexographic Printing Technology
Nichols Paper is your partner of choice for delivering value added flexographic print solutions for your product and print needs:
- Bringing a new product to market
- Overcoming and resolving print challenges
- Capablities to print on a variety of substrates including paper, films, and nonwovens
- Value added services – in-line slitting, rewinding, sheeting, waxing, and creping
- Short and long run production solutions
Our high-quality flexographic process ensures accurate color and precise prints that will make an impact and create a lasting impression with your customers.
Build your brand with high quality printing that sets your product apart from your competition.
Colors and Print Widths:
- 1-4 colors – up to 72” (maximum roll width 74″)
- 1-2 colors – up to 100” (maximum roll width 102″)
Inks: Water soluble inks.
Substrates: Papers, Films, and Nonwovens.
Value Added Services: In-line slitting & rewinding, laminating, coating, sheeting, waxing, and creping.
Print Options: Spot Print, Floodcoating, Coating.
Coating Options: Aqueous, anti-microbial, varnish, flame retardant.
Flexographic Printing Advantages
- It is the primary print technology used in the packaging print industry
- Repeatable print quality – ideal for continuous patterns
- Consistent delivery of high quality prints
- Versatile print solutions on almost any type of substrate – including nonwoven substrates
- Adaptable to any volume – Small prototype runs through long run production.
Start your conversation with us today. Let us evaluate your project and determine the path forward.Get Started