Partnering With Packaging Distributors
Since 1951, Nichols Paper Products Company, Inc. has partnered with packaging distributors throughout the United States and Canada to provide customized printing and converting solutions.
Our solutions are designed to help your customers capitalize on new opportunities and solve their manufacturing challenges.
We are an industry leader in providing value added printing and converting solutions to companies in a wide range of markets and applications…and we are ready to get to work for you.
We are committed to our distribution channel and we can work with your sales team to:
- Identify New Sales Opportunities
- Develop Onsite Sales Presentations & Training
- Create Marketing Collateral for Your Website, Brochures, and Email
- Evaluate New Projects & Opportunities
- On-board New Projects
- Conduct Test and Trials Runs for the End Customer
- Providing Short and Long Run Production Solutions
- Technical Support
Our goal is to start a partnership with you that will create a competitive advantage and maximize opportunity for both of us
Our Approach to Your Project
We understand that your customer’s project is important, unique, and requires a customized solution to produce a quality product and achieve the results you need.
Our approach begins with a conversation. A conversation in which we take the time to listen, learn, and understand your project goals and needs.
From there we provide you with options, solutions, and a road map forward that you can present to your customer to guide your project successfully to completion.
We are here to help you at every stage – from new product development through production:
• Initial idea, concept, and design
• Test and trial
• Short and long run production
• Strategic sourcing and supply chain solutions
Our Capabilities Include:
- Flexographic Printing – Film, Non-Wovens, and Paper
- Lamination – 72″ Max Lamination Width
- Coating – Aqueous, Anti-Microbial, Varnish, & Flame Retardant
- Custom Printed Tissue & Kraft Papers – Sheets & Rolls
- Scratch Resistant Packaging – Crepe Papers
- Moisture Resistant Packaging – Wax Papers
- Converting Services – Slitting & Rewinding, Sheeting & Roll Restoration
Key Benefits for Your Sales Team and Your Company
The primary benefits for you and your company to work with Nichols Paper Products and to promote these printing and converting services are:
- Opportunity: There are numerous companies in need of printing, product, and packaging solutions specifically tailored to their unique product, service, or marketplace opportunity.
- Repeat Business: Customers tend to use these services as a regular part of their business and tend to order multiple times each year.
- Custom Solutions: Each customer’s project is unique and we can utilize our expertise, experience, and capabilities to tailor a print and/or converting solution specific for them.
- Volume: Test, trial runs, and small minimum volume quantities on up through large production runs are easily accommodated.
- Schedule: Flexibility in our scheduling to allow for expedited orders and meeting tight deadlines.
- Retention: High customer retention potential as printing and converting services are in strong demand over the long term.
- Quality: Our industry experience, experienced team, and capabilities assure you of the of the highest quality printing and converting solutions for your project.
Let’s Get Started Today… Tell Us About Your Project
Contact Brian at 920.833.6895 or [email protected]